Writing and Editing (with acknowledgment to Michael S. Altus, PhD, ELS)
Caprara GV, Alessandri G, Barbaranelli C. Optimal functioning: contribution of self-efficacy beliefs to positive orientation. Psychother Psychosom. 2010;79(5):328-330.
Cases-Baldó MJ, Soria-Aledo V, Miguel-Perello JA, Aguayo-Albasini JL, Hernández MR. Unnoticed small bowel perforation as a complication of lumbar discectomy. Spine J. 2011;11(1):e5-e8.
Domenicucci M, Pescatori L, Marruzzo D, Colistra D, Missori P. Cervical congenital spondylolytic spondylolisthesis associated with duplication of the vertebral artery: case report. Spine J. 2014(14); e1-e5.
Kawaguchi Y, Yasuda T, Seki S, Nakano M, Kanamori M, Sumi S, Kimura T. Variables affecting postsurgical prognosis of thoracic myelopathy caused by ossification of the ligamentum flavum. Spine J. 2013;13(9):1095-1107.
Lombardo L, Morelli E, Luciani M, Bellizzi F, Aceto P, Penco I, Lai C.
Pre-loss demographic and psychological predictors of complicated grief among relatives of terminally ill cancer patients. Psychother Psychosom. 2012;81(4):256-258.
Oh KJ, Pandher DS, Lee SH, Sung Joon SD Jr, Lee ST. Meta-analysis comparing outcomes of fixed-bearing and mobile-bearing prostheses in total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2009;24(6):873-884.
Regev GJ, Salame K, Behrbalk E, Keynan O, Lidar Z. Minimally invasive transforaminal, thoracic microscopic discectomy: technical report and preliminary results and complications. Spine J. 2012;12(7):570-576.
Scheer JK, Dahdaleh NS, Smith ZA. Seroma observed 6 months after anterior lumbar interbody fusion that included use of recombinant bone morphogenetic protein-2. Spine J. 2015; doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2015.05.033.
Takeuchi M, Yasuda M, Takahashi E, Funai M, Joko M, Takayasu M. A large retro-odontoid cystic mass caused by transverse ligament degeneration with atlantoaxial subluxation leading to granuloma formation and chronic recurrent microbleeding case report. Spine J. 2011;1152-1156.
Zhang C, Feng S, Hu N, Bryukhovetskiy AS, Chekhonin VP. Letter to the editor regarding: Evaluation of topical application and systemic administration of rosuvastatin in preventing epidural fibrosis in rats by Bora Gürer et al. Spine J. 2015;15(5):1165-1166.
- Six workshops at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH
- Cognitive and Emotional Health Workshop Planning Panel Meeting
- Deep-Brain Stimulation Workshop for Parkinson’s Disease
- Defining the Future of Neurofibromatosis Research
- Dopamine Connection Workshop
- Performance and Safety Monitoring Board, National Acute Brain Injury Study
- Therapeutic Approaches for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Two breakout session summaries of meetings about the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act, Pediatric Formulation Initiative, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH
- Breakout session summary, National Children’s Study Assembly Meeting, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH
- Summaries of two conference calls about strategic assessment for the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH
- Two breakout session summaries, Advanced Dental Education Association’s Summit on Advanced Dental Education
- Summaries of two conference calls of subcommittees of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act Technical Advisory Group, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DHHS
- Summary of a meeting of the National Cancer Institute Stomach/Esophageal Cancers Progress Review Group: Guiding Principles-Therapeutics
- Summary of continuing medical education presentation, “Experimental Procedures for Treating Depression”